"Tag! You're it!"

I've been tagged by Bryn! Check out her super chic blog. I've only been tagged once before, so this is only my 2nd time *blush* HA!

A: Attached or Single? married for 4 yrs; Ryan & I met 8 yrs ago in college

B: Best Friend? Carrie (who always forgets to read my blog =) & my hubby (cue the sappy music)

C: Cake or Pie? as long as it's chocolate, who cares?!

D: Day of Choice? Friday night....you can look forward to the whole weekend.

E: Essential Item? lip balm

F: Favorite Color? practically any shade of blue

G: Gummy bears or worms? worms

H: Hometown? Des Moines, IA. I'm a Midwestern girl at heart but we *heart* Colorado.

I: Indulgence? RED WINE!!!!

J: January or July? Both. January b/c it's my birthday month; July b/c I love summer.

K: Kids? Nope....our 80 lb Newfie mutt is our sweet boy for now.

L: Life isn't complete without? friends & fam (and Internet--right there w/ ya Bryn!)

M: Marriage date? June 25, 2004

N: Number of brothers and sisters? 1 younger bro

O: Oranges or apples? apples

P: Phobias and fears? car accidents; public speaking in front of tons of people

Q: Quote? This one's stuck with me since college: You must be the change you wish to see in the world (Ghandi)

R: Reason to smile? the simple things in life: a good book, having coffee w/ the hubby, taking the dog for a walk, decorating

S: Season of choice? autumn

T: Tag three people? Some of my fave Nesties/bloggers who haven't already been tagged to my knowledge: fioretta, jennifer (The Newlywed Diaries), & cupcake monkey.

U: Unknown fact about me? A little embarassing. I was in an Abercrombie promo spot (the ones they play in the stores in their little lounge area) right after I graduated from college. I happened to manage the store and ended up trying out for the video. What can I say? I was young and didn't know any better, LOL. My friends joke that if I ever run for office they'll use that tape as blackmail, like it's scandalous or something (it wasn't, of course, but given the store's reputation, eh, you know). I can't even really stomach walking into that store these days, it brings back so many bad memories of managing it.

V: Vegetable? spinach--you can do so much with it: salads, sautee it, steam it, use it as a stuffing

W: Worst habit? Screening my calls. I'd much rather text you back. It's a wonder I still have friends.

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Uhhhhh......file these under "phobias & fears". Tee-hee.

Y: Your favorite food? sushi

Z: Zodiac sign? Capricorn

2 comments:

  1. I worked at Abercrombie too! The summer between sophomore and junior of college. It was AWFUL. All that folding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, you too?! Remember the thumping music and the smell of the cologne they made us spray all over all the displays? UGH! The discount was not worth all that.

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~