Organization Inspiration

I confess that I get just smitten over photos of organization ideas, particularly for the home office. Here are a few I've filed away in my inspiration folder. Note the frequent use of vertical space in these inspiring photos. Wonderful idea!

I've posted this before, but I just love Nicole's "library corner" and craft room/office from Making It Lovely:

Suzie's, creator of decorpad, gorgeous office:

Another decorpad-er & budding interior designer,The Stamford Wife's former office:
Not sure which mag I got this from, but am loving it:

from the Pottery Barn catalog

magnetic spice rack from Uncommon Goods:
from Apartment Therapy
(isn't that wall color just fab?)

love ceiling to floor book/media shelves:

If any of the above photos belong to you and you'd prefer I didn't post it, please feel free to let me know!



  1. Awww Thanks, FC! Making it Lovely has some serious organization skills!

  2. I dream of being that organized!

  3. I just googled "Organization Inspiration" and am bookmarking this post! I really needed some visuals to get me going with my office. Thanks for the pictures!!!


Let's get weird up in here.
~Freckles Chick~