Quote of the Day

No, this post is NOT about Nicole Ritchie. Well, indirectly it is.

I was having lunch with some coworkers and some of them were debating on whether they had time for a Botox session this week. Nothing against Botox, (to each their own is my motto) but in my opinion, these ladies look fabulous as they are (which they swear is due to Botox). I could care less if they had wrinkles and furrows in their foreheads. Frankly the idea of a needle coming at my forehead scares the bejeezus out of me.

Then one of my coworkers (who incidentally has flawless skin) says, "Just get bangs. Bangs are the new botox." Indeed.

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you - no needles will be aimed at this face if I can help it. Bangs will be in my future, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***cleaning water spray off my monitor*** :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Exactly what I was thinking, Fi.

    Michael! I'm so excited to see you visited my little ol' blog =) I just discovered yours and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I'm deathly afraid of needles too, although my sister swears by botox. I think the California water got to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Maybe that's what I need for my damn forehead lines!

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~