Always the last to know

HEL-LO! I just discovered the Blogger option to customize my blog roll (see left panel)....aka my favorite blogs....aka my day would not be complete without reading these blogs. Now I can see in real time when a blog has been updated.

Yes, I am a bit obsessed, but it's such a rockin' new feature! Well, new to me because for all I know, it's been available since the beginning of the blog universe. So I just spent the last half hour cutting and pasting all the URL's into the new blog roll but it is soooo worth it. I think I accessed the option through "Customize" or "Layout" for all you who use Blogger.

So, now I can sit with my nose pressed against the computer screen, just waiting for the updates to show for my favorite blogs.

No pressure, everyone, no pressure.

6 comments:

  1. Well, you might be the second-to-last, as I had no idea this function existed! Cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I'm liking that. And do you use Google Reader? This was also recently introduced to me. I found out when I put a blog list in my blog I could just select the blogs from my Google Reader that I wanted in my blog list (so no c&p'ing needed). Might be helpful in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool..I added this to my blog too. Much more fun than the static list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! Glad I wasn't the only one. It's such a fun feature, ITA.

    G&D~ Dang it, totally forgot about GR! Will remember that for the future, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~