Where the Hell is Matt?

This guy gets around. He's even been in space!

How freaking fortunate if we all could see the places he's seen? I kinda hate him =)

Seriously though, this shows that we all have a lot more in common than we think. No matter what corner of the world you hail from. Thanks, Matt for bringing people together through dance.

Also, thanks Amber for sending this my way!

(FYI: It's even better with the sound/music on.)

Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.


  1. OMG, I love that video! Why did it make me kinda teary? (maybe PMS?) The "Happy Dance" is universal!

  2. wow! I wish I was able to travel to all of those places, or even half of them. and it made me teary, too, lol. great video!

  3. You guys! It brought tears to my eyes too! Dang PMS, makes me all 'motional.

    It really is a beautiful thing, what he did. ITA, if I could just experience half the places he's seen, I would be happy.


Let's get weird up in here.
~Freckles Chick~