If you're still reading, I've been awarded a Premio blog award by two of the most dynamite divas I've ever "met", mrs.leah.maria and G&D. What can I say about these two that hasn't already been said? I love Leah's musings on life. The glimpses into her world leave me wishing that if mine was even half as full as hers, I'd be a happy camper. I wish I had her ambition and drive. And I live for G&D's next blog post like she lives for wine. Kidding. No, not really. Girl's got to have her wine and I'm right there with her. She has a purely refreshing and chic take on life, sprinkled with humor and free spirit.
Now I get to bestow this award onto 7 of my favorite bloggers/blogs. I hope this in turn means that:
* I will always have blog readers, even on days when I choose to post about how my dog's paws and nose smell like corn tortillas (stay tuned).
* I will have several people to choose from if I ever need a kidney.
* I will always have people who LOL at my jokes.
My day wouldn't be complete if I didn't get the chance to peek into these bloggers' worlds:
1) Fioretta~ She is just brimming with creativity and class. I'm always in awe of her sweet creations and artistic eye. Her pensive posts are always food for thought.
2) Nuestra Vida Dulce~ I think Joi and I were BFF's separated at birth because we share the same taste in most everything. We even had the same Ben Harper song played at our weddings. How's that crazy for coincidence?! Yet, she never ceases to amaze me with what she pulls out of her decorating bag o' tricks.
3) The Stamford Wife~ This budding interior designer has impeccable taste. Classy with a capital C. Next to her, I feel like the homely, unfashionable cousin twice removed. 'Nuff said =)
4) Captain Obvious~ His posts are full of wit and candor. I savor each one like a fine wine. This Bratwurst can hang with the HotPockets like the best of them (no pun intended).
5)Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone~ Not gonna lie, I have a major crush on her house. The work she has done on it is beyond belief. I literally sat down one afternoon and read her blog from start to current. I couldn't tear myself away!
6) Decorpad~ OK, she no longer has a blog but some of you may know her as the Artist Formerly Known As Chicmuse. She's also been one of my most faithful blog readers, going back all the way to that day in April (I think) 2007 when I wrote my first post!! She's gone and created DP which is a fabulous forum for all things decor/home related and then some. An endeavor that involves heart and soul and I am so glad she made it a reality! It's always a fun time with the peeps over at DP.
7) Inspiration for Everyday Living~ She is chock full of inspiration. The inspiring photos she gathers and presents in neat little posts are pure eye candy. She has such an eye for beautiful out-of-the-ordinary designs and is a wine connoisseur to boot.
(oops, I broke the law of 7!)
8) Culinary Concoctions by Peabody~ I expect this popular domestic diva might be too busy responding to her ginormous number of comments to participate, but it's worth a shot. If you do wander over to her kitchen, be forewarned that just looking at photos of her delicious concoctions might kick your salivary glands into high gear.