Trellis it up

After months of visiting Z Gallerie just to fondly caress this pillow and endure weird looks from Z Gallerie's staff (I could just hear them talking amongst themselves: "Pervert pillow lady."), I took the plunge. I am now the proud owner of the Tango pillow (in chocolate) which I plan to put center stage on our bed. This pillow has been in my dreams and daydreams, and it's a fab knock-off of the Kelly Wearstler Imperial Trellis pattern.

(the real Imperial Trellis)

I'm still working on putting the master bedroom together (slow but steady's my motto) so no pics yet. Meanwhile, here are some pics of the 'Tango' pillow in action from those peeps over at DecorPad, who have always encouraged me to "Trellis it up, beyotch."
Suzie (Tango in chocolate)
Joi (Tango in chocolate)
rock, paper, _____ (scissors) (Tango in citrine)
Since I have quite a few readers who are Nesties, just thought I'd mention that these ladies were/are also Nesties =)


  1. oooh - yummy chocolate...pillow...

    I love it - you must post pics when you are done...and don't worry about being a perv - I am sure those ladies have seen worse things done in that store...we can't help but lust!

  2. Mmmm, looks absolutely yummy. I can't wait to see it in your room. I am totally a shopping perv - I'm pretty sure the PB peeps at Flatirons would appreciate it if I would not spend my weekends sitting on their couches and throwing dinner parties at their beautiful tables. But you know, I don't really care.

  3. Ooh--thanks for the pic love my dear!

    I am anxiously awaiting to see it make its appearance in your crib!

    : )

  4. Very pretty, can't wait to see pics of how it looks in the room!

  5. Such a beautiful pillow! Can't wait to see if in your MBR. It's going to look perfect!


Let's get weird up in here.
~Freckles Chick~