I've got the golden ticket.

I was one of the lucky winners of Captain Obvious's Pass It On contest. I've never won anything before, unless you count that one time at camp when I won the pie-eating contest. What can I say? I love pie and I have a ginormous mouth.
That pie contest's crappy 1st place ribbon doesn't hold a candle to this sweet bag of goodies, though! The "Taste of Detroit" theme and the care and creativity that went into my prize just warms my heart. You rocked this freckley chick's world, Michael!! Food & decor--a blogger friend after my own heart =)
*Sanders Hot Fudge (along w/ a Hot Fudge Cream Puff recipe that I'm dying to try)
*Better Made popcorn (3 yummy flavors also to die for! About 10 minutes after this picture was taken, half the bag was gone.)
*A wonderful framed art piece that is going to look perfect in our home office. I tried to make my own after I was inspired by this, but I just couldn't get it right, so I gave up. How did you know to get the colors perfect, Michael?!
*Gorgeous ornament made out of the most beautiful pottery with a hint of the loveliest crackle glaze. This picture doesn't do it justice. It's just stunning. A little piece of Detroit in Colorado!
Now it's my turn to pay it forward and "Pass It On". I'll be reaching into my bag o' tricks and posting about my own little giveaway contest in the very near future.................

8 comments:

  1. How fun is this?! I love it! And I looove the paint swatch art too, I thought about attempting it but then felt bad for stealing paint chips when I really wasn't planning on painting. lol. The horror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun package, I love the paint swatch art, too! Good luck with your own contest - mailing things gives me an anxiety attack. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!

    Isn't Michael a doll?!?! I can't believe you won this - that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so deserving and what a great assortment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! No wonder we HotPockets love Michael so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great assortment, I'm happy for you!
    Being from the Detroit metro and all, I am darned determined to find some of this popcorn I see.
    I've never heard of it! I am, however, very familiar with Sander's fudge. Yum...

    ReplyDelete
  7. He he, I'm so excited you got it!!!!!!! (And I'm so excited everything arrived. I got a little nervous after I volunteered Jay to drop the box off at the post office. I nearly had to fight Jay for the popcorn and hot fudge, lol.)

    Can't wait to see what's in your bag o'tricks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! How thoughtful and sweet.

    Gotta love Michael!

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~