2) The only time I've ever sprained anything (knock on wood) was my ankle in college; I was wearing tennis shoes. All those times I teetered out to the bars in stilettos? No injuries. But the one time I wore athletic shoes (part of a cheerleading costume for Halloween sophomore year--that's another story for another day), hello black and blue ankle! With the assistance of my roomie (also dressed as a cheerleader) and a kind stranger (dressed as Pebbles Flintstone), I lived to tell the tale.
3) Before getting into bed I have to make sure there aren't any shed(shedded?) hairs on my pillow/sheets. It just skeeves me out, even though it's my own hair. This is why I'm a freak and have a lint roller by my bed. I can always feel if I'm laying on a hair--the Hubs can attest to that. I'm like The Princess and the Pea.
4) The day Hiro joined our family, I wasn't there to pick him out with the Husband. I was at home, impatiently waiting for Mr. FC to bring burritos for dinner. He called to tell me that he just had to bring home this adorable (and at the time, pretty sickly) puppy because he couldn't bear to leave him at the Humane Society. My words: "Fine, whatever. Just make sure you have the burritos." 7 years later, Hiro is the love of my life. Mr. FC comes in at a close second =)
5) I majored in Psychology and minored in Sociology (Bachelor of Science). I lovingly refer to this as having a B.S. in b.s. (no offense to any psychologists/sociologists out there).
6) I was raised Buddhist. Husband was raised Catholic. We are non-denominational so we don't practice any particular religion, but still believe there's a greater power up there somewhere.
7) I voted early. For Obama/Biden. There I said it ;0)
Hey, you're it!