"Smell my fingers."

That's what I've been telling people ever since I started using this. It is one of the best smelling hand lotions I've ever come across. I'm usually partial to their Green Tea & Aloe scented lotion but decided to switch to the Lemon Cream recently (available at Target amongst others). It's natural and environmentally-friendly but those Watkins lovers out there already know this. It also goes with our new kitchen theme, so we were kind of destined to find each other. Slather this on and you'll walk around smelling like a delicate sugar cookie with a hint of lemon zest. You might just eat your fingers.
(that's our lovely new countertop in the background)

11 comments:

  1. I love their products. That label always lures me in. I didn't even realize that you could sell it yourself. I learned that from VAMP's friend Beth and I've now drank the Kool-Aid and I'm going to give it a shot and sign up to rep it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried this too, the lemon, and holy yum! First of all I had no idea Target sold it but TBWB sells it and is my direct source. I'm ordering the mango today!

    Shop online at http://www.watkinsonline.com/home
    Associate ID # 381723

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lotion, too! For whatever reason it always makes me hungry for cookies. With a lemon glaze on top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, another reason to go to Target

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way, I didn't know TBWB was your source, half! Oh this could be bad for my wallet =) I was so coveting the Watkins products in your Pass It On version.

    I agree, I just love the vintage label and it makes me crave lemon cookies. Thx for dropping by Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not into colognes and fragrances so much, but you start talkin' the scent of sugar cookies and suddenly I become intrigued :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it a problem that I'm STARVING after reading about your lotion? Your countertops are making me drool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds delicious! Er, I mean--moisturizing! ;) I need to check out TBWB's goods one of these days--they're a hit!

    And your new countertops look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How have I not heard of that lotion before?? Thanks for posting, I'll definitely check it out! And that's a hot looking countertop, btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may have to hunt this down sometime very very soon !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you a New Year's baby?! I was born January 1st - are you the 31st or the 1st? Crrraaazy.

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~