* Quit my job as an event planner/university fundraiser. Decided I prefer to attend events rather than plan them for a living. Went back to my old company but took a different position. Love it.
* Chopped off 7 inches of hair. Hated it. Grew out hair.
*Discovered lychee martinis. Had to wean myself off of aforementioned martinis.
* Started Pilates in June. Got lazy. Stopped going in August.
* Started running (again) in September. Got lazy. Haven't worked out since.
* Completely surrendered myself to the blog world. The friendships I have with you all just make my day like you wouldn't believe. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy days to visit!
* Hiro turned 7. He is now considered as a senior mutt. We can soon expect him to eat dinner at 4:30pm, cash out his 401K, and qualify for a senior citizen's discount at places.
*sniffle* I actually got emotional at the vet's office.
* Husband was in his first car accident ever. Car was totaled but he and the other lady escaped unharmed. He even bought her a Starbucks coffee. Is that normal?
* Got used to the fact that my Mom has a boyfriend (parents divorced when I was 25). Still think it's weird. I''ll get over it.
* Realized how our friends are truly synonymous with our 'family'. Love them dearly.
* Went bowling for the first time in my life. Brought my own bottle of hand sanitizer gel.
* Allowed 3 weeks of my life to be consumed by the Twilight series. All productivity ceased. Wondering , what the hell am I going to read now that I'm obsessed with teenage vampires?
Hmmm..........sorry you guys. I guess my life in 2008 really was pretty shallow and snore-inducing.
Well, if you're still with me, here's to 2009!
A happy and healthy New Year to you all. Cheers!