Paradise

For lack of a better topic to post about, allow me to share photos of our Thanksgiving trip to Playa del Carmen. If you're starting to get unpleasant flashbacks of those family vacation slideshows from your childhood, I will not be offended if you decide to skip over this post and thus my witty narrative =o)

Ahhhh, I could get used to this.

And this.

And this.

What we look like after a few mojitos, several cervezas, and trying to convert dollars to pesos . Whenever I tan, I start to get a shadow of a 'stache on my upper lip. Well, I guess if you didn't notice it before, now you will =)

Me on my 3rd glass of champagne........and the reception hadn't even started yet.
Adorable.
Jen's dress is actually a white bridesmaid's dress w/ gorgeous bustle detailing.
Phi Delta Theta men all grown up and married.
We went on a Mayan excursion towards the end of our stay.
I look terrified. (It really wasn't that scary.) We ventured outside of the resort one night and had dinner & drinks at the most unique restaurant inside a cave (Alux).
The sweet maid must have thought we were on our honeymoon b/c this is what she created for us. A little towel bride.
Buh-bye, Playa del Carmen. Me waving like an idiot. Boys being idiots.

13 comments:

  1. Melasma! I get the 'stache too! And more, my forehead gets a nice brown blob. It's from the pill...or you are pregnant.

    Anyways! Wow! You two are so cute. That pic of you waving is adorable! That's a framer for Mr.Freckles. A hot and adorable wife? Show that shit off! lol!

    I'm glad you are back but I wouldn't have blamed you for staying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, it looks like it was an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed a post like this - it's snowing here today! You and Mr. F are ADORABLE, and you're definitely motivating me to lose those 5 lbs. I've been dragging around for way too long. ;) It looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, paradise. You guys look hot! No seriously, hot! :) And I don't think you look petrified, I think you look like you're ready to kick butt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, it's 20 degrees here and yesterday was a blizzard. This looks like heaven!

    The nice thing about consuming vast quantities of mojitos, cerveza, and champagne is that you don't give a flip about the shadow mustache, LOL (which, btw, you totally can't see anything.)

    Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Egads! Allison, I hope it's from the Pill and not from being preggers. Nothing like a good shadow 'stache to turn Mr. FC on. HA!!

    Awww thanks you guys!! I can't even claim credit for any fit part of my body b/c a) anyone could look toned, all stretched and waving like an idiot like I'm doing in that pic and b) it's pure genetics b/c I do not have a working out bone in my lazy body.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a blast! That little towel bride is adorable. Well, it was sort of like a honeymoon, right? You look amazing in a bathing suit, girl! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow freckles - that does look like Paradise - we went a little north of there on our honeymoon and I still have dreams about going back - did you guys have any foul weather? I know hurricane season is just over...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your pics with us! Looks like you had a fantastic vacation in paradise!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a BLAST! I love PDC - those beaches are to die for. Oh and so are your abs!! : )

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had an amazing time! I'm green w/envy. You are your husband are seriously the most adorable couple!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm seething with jealousy right now. Because of the beach. And because you look so good in a swimsuit. And because I was fighting ice on the roads and new family drama for turkey while you were sipping margs. Basically, can we trade lives? K, great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So nice! I just went there for my honeymoon and it was georgeous. It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~