One step closer.........

........to our bathroom remodel. My fellow DecorPadders already know about this stellar deal of a vanity we scored from Costco. Of all places! I just had to share this find.
It's the exact replica (OK, "knock-off") of the Pottery Barn classic single console vanity.
Pottery Barn vanity ($1,499)And our Costco vanity ($499)!! Sorry I can't seem to find it online.


Our marble top doesn't have as much veining as the PB one, but that's OK.
I couldn't quite capture its true beauty, but it's a gorgeous piece of marble. (click pic to enlarge)

The rich espresso wood is of exceptional quality and the brushed nickel knobs are substantial.
The vanity also comes with a marble backsplash piece and an espresso wicker basket
(for the bottom shelf).
My only regret is that our bathroom isn't big enough for two of these vanities
(we're not knocking out any walls since we're putting in a bigger bathroom
when we finish the lower level eons from now).
I guess it's full speed ahead now =)

20 comments:

  1. Score!
    It's gorgeous!
    I am so looking forward to the finished bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new vanity is oh-so-pretty! I seriously am considering getting a membership to Costco just so I can buy one :) I can't wait for the finished bathroom - it is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great deal! Beautiful pick. I can't wait to see it all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--who'd have thought you could score something like that at Costco! I love it! We just built a house and now I'm sad that we didn't see this first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous! What an amazing find! I wish I had a bathroom to put one in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great find! Let the reno begin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still in awe that you found such an incredible deal! I'm so excited to see the finished bathroom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great score! I can't wait to see what it looks like all together.

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I have seen it at Costco and it is beautiful! How about getting a matching marble backsplash like the one from pottery barn has?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! I hear ya, I can't wait to get this bathroom put together, too.

    Anonymous~
    It does come w/ a matching marble backsplash (I think I mentioned it above one of the pics) It really is a great price for the whole package! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVES IT! You are goooood girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have an unhealthy attraction to that vanity. I'm actually feeling depressed that I didn't find it when I was doing our bathroom.

    It would look perfect.

    But, I am 100% sure hubs won't splurge on another vanity after a year.

    (sigh)

    But, I'm happy for you.... really, I am.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see the end result...loving that vanity. Gotta love Costco!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I gave you an award on my blog today:
    http://thelook4less.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-got-award.html

    Love that vanity too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great find! I think I like it better than the Pottery Barn version. and you can't beat the price!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful find!! I agree with some of the others, I think I like it better than the PB version. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dang girl! Great find! Costco is surprising...and often forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow FC--what a great find! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my LORD. I wanna marry this vanity! It's spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~