Blue Monday

A bit sleepy this Monday morning. I'm a light sleeper as it is, but I never seem to sleep well on Sunday nights (we're talking maybe 3 hrs if I'm lucky). I blame it on the impending workweek and just knowing my Inbox will be filled to the brim when I waltz into the office Monday morning.

Last night was going to be particularly sleep-deprived as I discovered on my midle of the night visit to the bathroom. It went like this: step, step, squish, sliiiiiiiiiide.

A nice congealed pile of dog vomit was sitting pretty right outside the bathroom. And that is why I was on my hands & knees at 1:30 am, cleaning and disinfecting the hardwoods from Hiro's reversed dinner. Oh well, it's practice for when I start popping out kiddos.

To erase those glorious images from your minds (both the dog vomit & me in labor),
I seriously want to be this guy's BFF if he'll have me.
Paint color is BM Covington Blue (perfect robin's egg shade, not too green, not too blue.)
I covet his collection. *le sigh*

16 comments:

  1. Those selves are amazing!!! I am in love with that look

    ReplyDelete
  2. ER is seriously amazing. How fabulous is having that much room for storage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I saw that post this morning and I'm with you, I wish ER would have me as a best friend. He even makes Ikea stuff look fancy with just a coat (or two) of paint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this post early today and agree 1005!! I am running to Ikea to get the drawers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What music do you waltz into the office to? :)

    Love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monday morning email is the bane of my existence. Love that Eddie Ross. He can make ordinary extraordinary. When you make him your BFF, can I be included in the fun? Do you think he plays beer pong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, 3 hrs? Girl, I'm a light sleeper too! It's like the Sunday before school, right? I get it. Poor Hiro and poor FC's feet! I hope he's feeling better and what a good mommy! HeHe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We must be equally inspired. I just reposted Eddie's butler's pantry. I love that he painted the simple drawers to match. How can something so simple be so brilliant?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I love me some Robin's Egg blue!

    If it makes you feel better, I walked into work this morning to find out 5,000 more people are being laid off. Maybe I should rethink the whole house thing after all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate it when you have to clean in animal vomit, let along step in it! that really ticks me off! and in the middle of the night! just terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that blue!! My new favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. I'm at a loss for words!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL @ leah! I prefer to waltz to anything w/ a symphonic emphasis myself. Sometimes a nice '80's song will do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a gorgeous collection. so jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~