City living

Look who got featured on Design Sponge! No, not us (I wish) but we sort of know them. Anna Wolf and Mike Perry (sister and brother-in-law to our friend/neighbor Sara, and soon to be in-laws to her fiance and our friend/neighbor that?)

Their NYC space is just bursting with personality. You can practically see the creative talent spilling from every corner of this dynamic duo's space. What caught my eye was that mid-century modern dream of a sofa, but what really endeared me to their space is that not only is it hip but it looks like people actually live there. How refreshing!


  1. Um, yeah. That's a bunch of personality!

  2. Wow. I love all the letters above their shelves. So cool!

  3. I'm in love with the bookshelves.

  4. Really, really freaking cool!


Let's get weird up in here.
~Freckles Chick~