Friday Lovelies: Outfitting a room (literally)

Due to the snow storm yesterday, there's 17 inches of snow here in Colorado, at least in my neck of the woods.
I'm working from home and Mr. FC has taken the day off to go snowboarding in Vail. Lucky bastard.
So of course, I have way too much time on my hands.
So.....I went virtual window shopping and whipped up some ensembles inspired
by some of my favorite interior designs.
You know, ummm...... just in case you ever want to match your room. Who doesn't?
I can't help it! When I see a a fantastic space, my imagination runs wild.
I think I need to get out more. OK, now, back to work.
Happy Friday!!

{Greek Key
Greek Key

{Capiz & Monograms}

Capiz & monogram

{Chartreuse & Chocolate}

chocolate & chartreuse

All interior design images courtesy of DecorPad.


  1. Seriously when I make it big, you are my stylist. Pinkie promise me now, thanks :)

  2. LMAO! Since you've got the modeling background, Katie, it would be a breeze. We'll travel together like Jessica Simpson and her Hair Guy.

    *pinkie swear*

  3. LOVE the greek key outfit! great job!

  4. I'd love to have 17 inches of snow. I know, that much snow sounds fun until you have to step outside your house and deal with it.

    I have that tote bag from J.Crew. It is an absolute life saver!

  5. yikes! that's a lot of snow! I am in love with that bedroom (third pic down) love it all!

  6. I freaking love it when you do these! Ahhh! I'm kidnapping you too! :) FIERCE!

  7. So cute! What a fun way to spend a snow day.

    I am drooling over that B pillow.


  8. Great job with this post! I love all of the design pics and the outfits!

  9. You need to do more of these posts. I LOVE YOUR TASTE IN CLOTHING. I want to buy up all of these outfits this weekend. So much for saving money!!

  10. Love your blog and cannot wait to come back and spend some time.

    Hope you will stop by my blog for a visit. I am new to blogging and I am loving all my new friends.

    I am giving away my first EVER BLOG PRIZE.

    I have a gift basket business and it is the most requested gift over the last 15 years.
    From the comments I have already received, it appears to be something a little different.
    I have been so touched by the comments that I have decided to give 2 boxes . They will be the $100 deluxe size.

    I really do want to bless people!!!
    I have decided that giving is life at its BEST. The drawing will be late afternoon on that's tomorrow!

  11. LOL! And now I'm sitting here imagining what I would wear if I dressed myself to match our home's current decor.

    We live in a townhome that my mother-in-law used to live in (we bought it from her) and we are slowly slowly sloooowly redoing it to meet our likes and standards. We're slowly getting rid of the chintzy wall paper, the stiff and heavily textured ivory sectional sofa, and the yellowy-pink hued mirrors running from floor to ceiling in several of the rooms. Ack.

    But right now um, well, if you've read anything about my MIL on my blog...well, this is pretty much the only thing I can think of:


    Only with maybe a bit of Dallas & Miami Vice thrown in. You know, keeping it real.

  12. I enjoyed the post very much! If I dressed myself to match my home interior, I'd be a cross between Laura Ingalls and a bag lady with a grocery cart. Hmmmm...where COULD I use a grocery cart in the house? The possibilities are endless...

  13. I don't think I've ever gotten such a kick out of reading comments before. What a funny crew!

  14. I am in love with the chartreuse and chocolate set!! So cute :)

  15. That was FUN!!! I suggest many many more snowed in days.


  16. I love all of those outfits. Great post!


Let's get weird up in here.
~Freckles Chick~