What just happened?

Hopefully this post doesn't:

1) convince you to unsubscribe from my blog
2) offend you
3) make you think I'm a pervert (I swear I'm not, except for that one time.)


Anyway, might I ask how did this blow-up punching bag toy get past the quality control folks?
Or perhaps the marketing folks are just now sitting back and having a good laugh.

(I stumbled across this via The Bloggess.
Just wanted to clarify that so that you don't think I just sit around googling "inappropriate X-Men toys".)


Also, if my google reader numbers suddenly plummet, I'm totally blaming this post.

Either that or Wolverine himself.

I'm not entirely sure yet.

Update: Huh, I actually gained 2 new readers today. Heck yessss, Wolverine.

27 comments:

  1. I showed this to my husband and I COULD type his comment, but then your readership probably WOULD go down. Very funny. Don't worry...we'll all keep on reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too freaking funny! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOMEONE clearly has a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consider me unsubscribed. From pooing in the basement to inappropriate Wolverine pictures, my sheltered mind just can't take anymore.

    Except that I'm dying for more. Maybe I'll be the girl that googles inappropriate Wolverine pictures. I'll do the googling, you can do the posting, and the world will be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just about the funniest thing. I definitely think it was intentional on someone's part.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of old cartoons! The kids totally don't get it. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just took you off my Google Reader.





    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL that is crazy funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, that's so wrong and yet so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. bwahahaha! I love this blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh. Oh my. That toy just made me blush.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL. Where can I get myself one?

    (who said that?)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is freaking hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gives new meaning to "hung".

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh geesh. this is hilarious and gives me a whole new mental picture anytime I hear 'blow me'.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You never disappoint, FC! Personally, I L-O-V-E-D IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Unsubscribed. Except that I wasn't subscribed before so I think maybe I just subscribed.

    Touche, batman.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This gave me the biggest laugh!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG - Laughing so hard at this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG FC, this is HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~