Be Right Back

Just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to give me your honest opinion on my chair post. I really value your input. I laughed, I cried, a good time was had by all (?). I've decided that I really want these (I think......) but only if I can get the price knocked down a bit. I'm going to go back to the store to attempt to get some sort of discount using my wiley freckley chicky ways, and hope for the best (if I fail, then it wasn't meant to be). And if Calvin aka Jerkface (harsh?) is working, I'm going to lurk until another manager is on duty. You know, because I have nothing better to do. If being obsessed with home decor is wrong, I don't want to be right.

My sister-in-law's in town, then we leave on a mini-trip, so we've got a packed week. My posting will probably be nonexistent this week, but I have a few projects in the works. I hope to share these soon! So in the interim please, don't you all get to thinking and deciding that I'm just too odd for you to be following my blog and get all unsubscribey on me now. It happens more than you'd think. =]
You are the olives to my martini and I will miss you.
"See" you next week!

Photobucket
above: Hydrangea blooms I stole on my lunch break borrowed indefinitely
from the bush right outside my office window.

21 comments:

  1. Ha! I like to borrow indefinitely these yellow roses that are planted around the weirdest place on base. My husband and I take walks at night when no one's about (except the occasional cop car, but they're used to us) so I just bring a cute big purse and my cutters and voila! Instant bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your week!

    And I love that juice glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go get em tiger! That's the sport!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must and will get a discount!! Those chairs are meant for you :) Have a great week! You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the vase AND the flowers. have a wonderful week with your sis in law! how fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! I don't want to be right either and you get it done with or without Calvin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get so confused.... hydrangeas already??? i forget that you don't live near me. And, I don't really consider it stealing if they are going to die eventually ( that's what I tell my neighbors when I take peonies.)

    Have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish that in order to unsubscribe (or "unfollow") Blogger would allow us to give those people a little survey, an exit exam of sorts.

    I would just write, "WHY! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME?!?!?!!!"

    You know, make 'em think long and hard about it.

    Have fun with your sister-in-law and trip! I can't wait to see the projects you're cooking up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed the chair post, but just checked it out... if you guys can do it, I say GO! :) Get them... they are gorgeous and I really don't think the cost is that bad, either. And then be sure you come back and post so we can see them in your lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Next Facebook status -- If being obsessed with home decor is wrong, I don't want to be right.

    lol -- loves it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We'll miss you. Have fun this week. I'm still bummed we can't meet up b/c this is the week that I come to Colorado. : (

    Nest time...!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMAO at your indefinitely borrowed flowers. And that's right girl...use your bargaining powers to get those chairs. I'll be anxiously awaiting the return of my vodka martini (tell me you're vodka, I'm kind of allergic to gin).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with the chairs! Have a great visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd be 'borrowing' those blooms all summer long.

    Have a great trip, you'll be missed !

    ReplyDelete
  16. why do you have to go? boo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this juice glass. I must get me some!!! I thought it was vintage. I might get the taller one to use as a vase. What do you think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the little juice glass - gotta love Anthropologie :) I also love the lamp (I have the coordinating accent size).

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~