Quiet beauty

Dear readers! Thank you so much for your birthday wishes for Hiro. I told the little bastard that he garnered more comments than I had expected. He wasn't surprised but is so happy to be loved by you all. It truly warms our hearts that there are so many dog/pet lovers out there. =]

Just some eye candy for this cloudy Thursday morning (I've never seen so much rain in the dryness that is Colorado! Could barely see the mountains amidst the rainclouds on my drive to work). My heart goes pitter-patter and my palms go sweaty for these two hauntingly beautiful images. Especially love how those chairs are evocative of harps. And how can you go wrong with this damask settee?






13 comments:

  1. Branches, window panels, harpish chairs + settee = swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that blankie looks so soft and snuggly!

    And I can't believe you called your precious pooch a bastard! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that first picture saved in my inspiration file! It's the perfect rainy day photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I love all rooms that have flowering branches in glass containers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the reals...what is up with the weather? And the tornaodes... since when does CO have tornadoes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We thought the same thing when we were in your neck of the woods this past week. Tornadoes?

    Love the pics, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm cozy little pics!

    It's been raining in Miami for about 3 weeks straight! UGH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous - such soft elegance! It's dreary here too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, because I've been spazzy on blogs lately and missed it- happy belated birthday, Spiro! P-Diddles would bat you in the face and nip you on the nose if she could. That's how she gives her birthday wishes in dog language. I think.

    (Either that or she's telling you to eat poop. I have no idea, with those chihuahuas. We'll say it's birthday wishes!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The top photo makes me want to dance in the ballet, "Swan Lake". Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos - they're so serene & calming :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just feel so..... calm. Lovely couch

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a small world that we both post harp chairs on the same day! Those images are so delightful. I hope the clouds clear and you have some sun soon~
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~