*blush*


I was so honored when Paloma invited me to be a part of her Personal Style, Defined series. I am still in awe that she considered me worthy of being in the company of such an amazing and talented bunch. I admire every one of these ladies for their ability to carry their unique style so effortlessly. After some whooping and hollering, I simmered down and worked on writing my contribution piece for the feature.

Have you peeked at Paloma's blog? Talk about effortless style. It's a daily read and a constant source of inspiration for me. If I wikipedia'd "style", there should be a picture and bio of Paloma. If there isn't, I will not hesitate to write a strongly worded letter to the Wikipedia clan. Anyway, I hope you get a chance to pop on over to La Dolce Vita to check it out.

Thank you, Paloma, for the opportunity to share my style on your lovely blog!

18 comments:

  1. Girl, I just saw it! You so deserve this. : )

    I love me some FC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats FC! I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome FC!!!! Thumbs up...high fives...daps...super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally deserve it. you ooze style and still manage to be a sweet and relatable person. Not easy, but you do it. And, your living room makes me drool everytime. True story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shazzle - I made your top commenters. In the big league, baby. In the big league.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is that! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, you two are some of the nicest bloggers around, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, N, you made me blush! You are too kind and much too humble. You have such a great eye and such fabulous style. I adore all of the rooms you have shared with us. Thank you so much for participating in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! You are more than worthy of their company. You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Love your blog BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. GO FC- GO FC- GO!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving your blog! thanks for sharing. i am thinking of making my own headboard too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! off to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was great! And gee, if your sofa isn't "grown-up" then I think I've been sitting on a sofa that is probably a toddler by comparison. Trade?

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow, congrats! Your house is beyond gorgeous & you're hilarious, so you obviously deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's great news! Congratulations! And thank you for answering my question about the curtains in your master. Much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~