I won!

Once in a while, you encounter someone who simply exudes exceptional style and positive vibes. I first "met" Lynett on my favorite design forum. It was soon apparent that she doesn't just have an eye for style--she positively effervesces it. She's like the Alka Seltzer of Style. Add to this her DIY skills (sewing to name one of many), her sense of humor & wit, love of Twilight (I'll fight you for Edward), and her all-around class..........well, a part of me sort of hates her for being so freaking cool/adorable and another part of me is all "Lynett, where have you been all my life?!"

Imagine my sheer excitement when I found out I won one of her creations during her recent blog giveaway! I am the lucky recipient of a table runner made especially for me in an oh-so-chic trellis fabric.

Here's hers, which I just HAD to show since I absolutely love how she accessorized.
I hope you find the chance to pop on over to One Love to check out her fabulous blog.
Believe me, it is a source of endless inspiration!

When Mr. Fed Ex guy came to our door, I ripped the box out of his hands, winked at him (he's kind of hot), then tore open the package. I was so consumed with excitement that I didn't even take the time to smooth out any wrinkles. Pardon my pictures; they don't do this gorgeous runner justice!






THANK YOU, Lynn!!!!
It's gorgeous and perfect. I can't thank you enough for this stylish piece.
I'm one step closer to pulling this room together!

32 comments:

  1. I'm loving the trellis pattern right now! Congrats on the win - its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that - I can't wait to go check our her blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the runner. Isn't it great to win something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are killing me! The Alka Seltzer of Style! LOL! Love it. Gorgeous runner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl, you are WAY too kind! Thanks for the compliments. I'm so happy you loved the runner!

    PS: Don't even think you will win the fight for Edward ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a seriously gorgeous runner. I'm not jealous... no, not at all. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I was so jealous when you won. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your win! it looks great in your dining room. can't wait to see the whole room once it's done! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you. Love the pattern.

    And, now I have to go check out her blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lucky duck you are! This is gorgeous...just perfect for your home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice to win something AND have it be perfect for your dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, congrats! I am loving moroccan and trellis patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhh yeah, I remember when you won that. See the thing is, Lynett was really supposed to pull my name out of the hat for that runner. So if you'll kindly pack it up, whistle for the FED EX hottie and send it over to it's rightful owner, I'd be much obliged. Ha. I love it. It sure is pretty. You're a lucky duck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooooooooo i lovesss it! i am sooooooo into these types of patterns right now. i can't wait to see the rest of the room!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ABFAB! It looks delicious on your table!

    LMAO @ effervesces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, I love how your wish list rolls!!!!!!!! I've always loved the black and white pendant light! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I actually saw this on Joi's blog maybe a month ago and was totally smitten. Of course, I was too late at Home Goods. Boo. But lucky you with that fab freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know people who know you. And could probably be bribed into stealing this off of your table for me if I find the right prize. Because I'm that jealous of it - stealing jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! Congrats on your winnings :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eek! I love it! So preeeeetty. *makes grabby hands*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on winning it. It looks great and I'm sure you will finishing pulling the room together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh wow, it's lovely, the color and design!!! congrats on the win

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are a lucky girl! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations ... beautiful fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ Suzie: Thx girl! I've had that light on my wish list for MONTHS & I've been seeing it crop up everywhere lately! Funny, huh?

    Thank you, sweet readers!! And thanks again for the lovely runner, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The runner fits perfectly with your space. congrats on a fab win.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love friends that I can learn design from.

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~