Eye candy

{ I haven't done an inspirations post in a while. }
Before & after pictures make my heart positively pitter-patter and my palms sweat. Though it likely took the blogger weeks to achieve the finished product, for me (and the rest of us) it's instant gratification of the best kind! These jaw-dropping before & afters caught my attention recently:

Grace's kitchen: The lovely and amazing Grace (of chalkcloth fame here and also here) has the kitchen of my dreams. That carrara marble! Those aqua pendants! The shiny bridged faucet! Her talented & savvy husband renovated their entire home in 30 days. ::Cue the round of impressed applause:: The kitchen is just the first glimpse into the renovation eye candy that is their beautiful home. Pop on over to to her blog for more reveals to come!
{ Before }
{ After }

Pure Style Home's entryway: How awe-inducing is this transformation?!! There's no way this is the same space.......oh but it is. That sherbert-orange door and the mesmerizing photo walls! I'd like to marry that magical lantern pendant. The final product looks worthy of the glossy pages of House Beautiful, yes?
{ Before }
{ After }

I hope these images inspire you as much as they inspired me!

25 comments:

  1. I am sweating and can't catch my breath! Those were amazing, and frankly, I am having a hard time believing that the kitchen is truly the same one.

    SUPER inspiring. Thanks!

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so incredibly inspiring! Thanks for sharing Grace's kitchen...I hadn't seen that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitchen just dropped me to my knees (refraining from inappropriate comment right now). Absolutely stunning. And more amazing - without changing the layout much, they completely revamped that kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh - my heart's melting, I'm in ahh of her ktichen!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. me: "huh, that's funny, i've got a new follower and a comment...that rarely ever happens"

    10 minutes later I read your blog

    totally explains it now:)

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! You are like Santa for blogging about this. What a great gift! I'll just have Harper start writing his wish list to you now.

    PS..I donated to Pencils of Promise. Sure felt good too:) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue pendant lights are so pretty and unexpected. I love it!

    thx 4 posting!

    Dane

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT! You are so right, that entry looks like it's straight out of House Beautiful! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both SUPER amazing before and afters. Especially love the light fixtures in the first, and the orange (yum!) door in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  9. While I'm a huge fan of amazing Before and Afters like these, they always ALWAYS make me extremely envious. How do I go about suggesting to the husband that our "perfectly fine" kitchen needs to be gutted so it can get whitewashed and blue lanterns? Not fair! And orange doors! I need more of those! And less white ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I love both transformations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that kitchen. GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are truly stunning. I want to live in that kitchen full time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy guacamole - that kitchen is stunning! Those blue light fixtures are beautiful. The entry way is just "WOW".

    My palms are totally sweating...

    ReplyDelete
  14. BREATHTAKING! Both of them!

    You have just inspired me to keep going! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And, oh, wow. I cannot wait until Husband and I start the remodel on our townhome- I want to photograph every step of the journey and have the after effect be just as INSANELY GOOD.

    I hope all is well where you're at, lady! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry if this is a repeat comment, I don't think my first went through. I am obsessed with this kitchen. OBSESSED. Lauren's foyer is great too. Before and after pictures are really the best!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome before and afters. Thanks for sharing! Just what I need to keep going with my own renovations...

    ReplyDelete
  18. That kitchen is beautiful. So clean and classic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those B&A's....but i REALLY love your kitchen makeover...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's amazing how some DETAILS end up making a HUGE difference...LOVE IT!
    :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think that entryway actually made it into the December 2010 BHG! Nicely done

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~