Would love your vote!

My friend Joi is a finalist in the St. Louis Magazine "Living Space of the Year"contest! If you don't already know, she's the Queen of Craigs List treasures.  A Diva of DIY.  Utterly unique and chic when it comes to style.  You'd have to look no further than her blog to see what I'm talking about.  A snippet:
As if this weren't enough, the girl has to go and have an incredibly kind heart and a gorgeous, generous spirit.  What I'm trying to say is, I want to hate her but just can't.  =]  We go way back as blog friends, as she was one of my original readers back when I had, like, four.  Which meant that she was responsible for  25% of the comments, HA!  One of these days we'll meet up in person so we can thrift and gab our hearts out, I swear.  She can bestow upon me her chic creativity & I can weird her out with my humor.  It's like we all win......

 I hope you'll be so kind as to show your support by voting for her amazing home.
It literally takes just seconds, I promise (voting closes Friday, Oct. 15 at 11:59pm CST).
Thank you for taking the time to vote!  Your support is so appreciated!!

11 comments:

  1. Will do & thanks for introducing me to her blog. :)Your friend in Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has my vote....we go way back too. :) Such loveliness!!!

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  3. FC, I don't think you could be any sweeter. Is it weird that this post made me teary eyed? Because it totally did.

    Thanks a bazillion for the support and for your friendship! I am holding you to our future shopping rendezvous. : )

    You are the BEST, chica. ♥

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I live in STL but didn't know this contest was going on! Joi's space is inspiring! I voted. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just voted. Wow her pictures are amazing. Hey, can I meet BOTH of you? I'll bring pictures of my house and all you each have to do is bring your creativity. I'll spring for coffee. Nix that. I'll spring for a big bottle of wine. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. the home is absolutely lovely!

    *voting*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already voted a few days ago!! Hers is definitely the best and should win!!

    ....and how sweet of you to post this! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i lve Joi! she is so stinkin cute~ and of course i adore her house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you look at the other options? Even if Joi weren't superduperawesome and adorable, she would still get my vote.

    I live in St. Louis (which you know) and I think it's weird that they have two loft options and one house. I don't know a single person that actually lives in a loft...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I thought I better post here so I don't ruin my chances of the above giveaway. I wanted to thank you for the recipe. That will be on the menu for next Monday!

    Steal my method, my dear!I lvoe it...it actually evolved from Monday itself. I always loved pigging out on carbs on Monday. :)

    Steal away and let me know how it goes...and any great recipes you fall into.

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~