Basement reno: bathroom faucet

Until I actually have room reveals to blog about regarding our basement reno, I'll just blog about crap we bought for those rooms. =]  The bathroom faucet arrived.

Initially, I fell in love with this version, but I was determined to find one that was kinder to our wallets. 

So we went with the Symmons Carrington faucet from Home Depot:
It can be specially ordered from them.  Ours arrived last week and I must say, it's even better-looking in person.  However, the "HOT" button was broken into little pieces, which led to an awkward phone call I had with Symmons customer service ("Hi there, I'm calling about my hot knob.").
Only awkward to me, perhaps.
Photobucket

Photobucket

  We'll see how it functions, but right now we're very pleased with the faucet.
Things are finally starting to fall into place!
Have a lovely weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Lovely faucet...sorry your knob is in pieces. :) What is it about faucets that spins me into a tizzy. :) I can not wait to see what you have in store for this bathroom.

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oopsie...I forgot to add. CHeck out my twinsie post. You will see the most familiar room there. :)

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all going to look amazing! I like this version better than the first, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bits and pieces of your basement reno - keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice faucet...can't wait to see everything come together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap, totally forgot you were reno-ing the basement.

    Love the faucet and for $150 less, it's pretty damn sexxay.

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that! i'd love to have it for my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the faucet. Can you just post everything you purchase so I can just shamelessly copy. That's the only way I could get any stylishness in my hood. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the faucet. Only you would have to make that call. Only you.
    ; )

    And, I'm dying over here for a sneak peek. Indulge me just a little...?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a lovely faucet. Shiny knobs too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, please do update us with purchases for the basement! Love these type of posts.

    I really like that faucet! The other day I checked out the selection at our Lowe's and wasn't that impressed... Good to know there ARE good selections in big box stores, just gotta look harder! More options online than in stores, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's lovely. Lol about the hot knob phone call.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS faucet! and LMAO about the "hot knob!" teehee!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn L @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~