facelift

You might have noticed that I've had some work done........on my blog, I mean! My blog! 

The mastermind behind my new blog design is the sensational Lindsey of Sweet Simplicity Designs (thanks for the rec, Joi!).  Lindsey is so talented in what she does and was amazingly attuned to my requests--and patient!  She was able to do the near impossible: make sense of the jumbled mess of ideas constantly jostling around inside my head.  Her prices are incredibly reasonable, too.  If you're looking for a chic new blog look, look no further than Sweet Simplicity.  Lindsey: thank you so much for working with me and much love to you!



***************************************************************
In other goings-ons, I finally joined Twitter.  After posting my first blurb, I shouted "I twittered!" to the dog.  He gave me a look that clearly was all "It's I tweeted, genius."

So if you're interested in following my long periods of awkward silence and/or reading unfinished tweets I accidentally posted, let's tweet (posted in my blog sidebar).  The more the merrier.  I can't think of a better way to use 140 characters!


Now if you'll excuse me, I have to continue resisting Facebook.

I hope your holiday was very merry!
We didn't have a white Christmas (60 degrees & sunny) but it was cozy all the same.




17 comments:

  1. I abosolutely love your new design! And congrats to joining. It is so much fun. Well especially when you follow people back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did notice the "work" but I didn't want to mention it -- just in case. :) Hahah....glad you joined twitter. This will make it easier to stalk you...I mean follow you my dear.

    I am happy you thought my little change up over in my world was cute. I need to do a full over haul.

    Hope Christmas was delightful. :)

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look. VERY classy! And I'll follow you if you follow me. Don't worry. It won't be too time consuming. I hardly ever twitter...or tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look! It's as fab as you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look too.

    Vive la Facebook Resistance! I support you in that. There are seriously not enough hours in the day.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new look of your blog looks great!! - I still don't have a Facebook page personal of for my blog! lol Maybe one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking very swish and a great way to start the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! The green in the header is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll come follow you on twitter! New blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great...love your blog...but is your blog supposed to be Freckles Chic now instead of Freckles Chick? Either way, it works and is great. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you to all! It's like my blog got botox right?!

    @ Anonymous: You bring up a valid point. When I started this blog, it was "freckles chic" as in freckles are chic.....then readers started referring to me as "freckles chick". So over the past three years I've used the two interchangeably (though I know they're pronounced differently & obviously have different meanings). Since you're not the first to mention this detail, I might have to add the "k" back into my blog header just for consistency's sake!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the lift girly! My blog needs one to! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks terrific FC! Happy New Year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mm, mmm good! That Lindsey knows what she's doing. You're looking great with your "enhancements."

    ; )


    Have a super new year, my dear! Thanks for being an awesome friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new look! Great texture :)

    By the way, be sure to enter my CSN stores giveaway:

    http://lovelylittlenest.blogspot.com/2011/01/csn-giveaway-happy-new-year.html

    Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~