Come on over!

Today I am honored to be guest posting on one of my favorite blogs Hi Sugarplum (a must-read every morning whilst I sip my coffee).  My girl Cassie so kindly invited me to round out 2010 by partaking in her Best of the Best series (to say I am amongst lovely, talented company is an understatement).  I would love for you to join me as I share a near and dear holiday tradition, my favorite project and my most surprising (albeit silliest) post of 2010!

Cassie: Thank you so much for inviting me over! Considering that we are sarcasm sisters and I constantly dream about your kitchen backsplash tiles, I am thrilled beyond belief. Suffice it to say, I feel naked without your blog. I *heart* you more than cupcakes!!




Hope your weekend is wonderful!

5 comments:

  1. Found you via hisugarplum and will be tuning in regularly!! Lovely blog!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rachie: Thank you SO kindly for dropping by! Off to peruse your blog! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. more than cupcakes....but how about more than wine?!?! i was beyond thrilled to have my favorite lush on today! *heart* you more than fritos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on my way over!
    xoxo
    Lila Ferraro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog - We are about to start a big basement renovation. This post is really inspiring. Please keep it coming!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~