Vampy


I am a 32 y/o woman, about to have a baby, & I am shamelessly looking forward to
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1.
And it's not just because Edward & Bella finally have "the sex".
Promise.
(Who am I kidding, it's totally the reason I want to see the movie.)


 
 

Vampire humor is almost as entertaining as vampire sex.
Almost.
(Not as entertaining as the ridiculous Target Missoni craze though. So weird.)

{ via my Pinterest }


Have a lovely (vampire-free) weekend!
I'm gearing up for another baby shower & we're also hosting out of town guests (my sister-in-law & her boyfriend).  Busy but fun!

12 comments:

  1. I know I can't wait for Breaking Dawn. It's my secret obsession. I'm pretty sure I've read the book about 3 or more times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracks me up that he shatters the bed frame! I can't wait though..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe... I'm looking forward to Breaking Dawn, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby showers and vampires in the same post?
    That's why I love your blog.

    I'm looking forward to Breaking Dawn but only for poor Jacob's anguish. Once he takes his shirt off, I'll be a happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun! you look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yet another indicator you're my long lost (younger) twin

    i've already got the day off work and will be at the 10am showing on the 18th, at the largest screen in town. what? that headboard business makes me giggle like a 14yr old boy in a playboy stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that wall sign thing - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twilight is my guilty pleasure. I am so looking forward to this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I'm 27...I already put in for the day off work so I can go see it opening day with my mom and sisters...No shame.<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw a trailer for Breaking Wind the other day. It looked awesomely bad.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
  11. HaHa! I'm anxiously awaiting this too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok thank you! Target Missoni craze is beyond weird. I was shocked to see how buckwild people were getting.
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~