Toodles to 2011

As we bid adieu to 2011, I thought I'd highlight some of the projects that happened around Casa Freckles Chick this past year. After all, isn't this time of year about reflecting on what was & looking forward to what could be?
  Besides me growing & giving birth to a tiny human, here's what also got accomplished around here:

(by far, my most favorite accomplishment)

I don't usually set New Year's resolutions because not setting goals means I never fail & that feels awesome  why wait till the end of the year for self-improvement?  My mantra for 2012 is simple: to enjoy the "now" & be grateful for what I have rather than lusting after what I don't have...........and as always, to remind myself to laugh lots.

What are your resolutions? Any wild New Year's Eve plans?
I plan to indulge in sipping some bubbly whilst curling up with Mr. FC, Quinn & Hiro.
Hopefully Quinn will sleep more than 2 hours at a time tomorrow night. ::fingers crossed::

Wishing you a happy & healthy New Year, my friends!
Thank you for making my 2011 fabulous!


  1. you put me to shame. ive done barely anything.... :(

  2. Happy New Year FC! Here is to another fabulous year of high heels, parties and boozing.

    ...oh wait. We have infants. Diapers, boppies and slippers it is ;)


  3. Was the sea fan already a year ago and I still have it waiting for me to do!?! Have a fantastic New Year!

  4. Loved all your projects this year, but I REALLY LOVE the nursery- definitely a major accomplishment!!

    Happy New Year!!

  5. Love all your projects and your mantra!! So true!!! Wishing you a lot of sleep in the new year! :)

  6. Wow! That is quite a few accomplishments for the year. Go you!

    Happy new year to you and your family.

  7. You've done so much this year...what a great look back. Love the nursery! Happy New Years! :)

  8. What a great year for you guys! Can't wait to see what 2012 brings! Happy New Year! :)

  9. Sheesh! You did A LOT. I'm impressed. And you managed to brew and birth a baby? Wow, FC, just wow.

    I am super excited for NYE this year because I am going out for the first time in YEARS....and that second ecard (well, the first one too, but that's not as much fun) is totally perfect for me this year. Ring out the old! Can't wait!


  10. Love them all, but Quinn's room is my favorite too.

    Haha! No resolutions for me, but hope you catch more Zzzzzzzzzzs.

  11. Wow - 2011 was one heck of a year for you guys! Congratulations on ALL your accomplishments - especially that tiny human. :)

  12. I made some framed sea fans but I love yours against the dark background, the color really pops!

  13. Where did you get that cherry blossom wall decal from? I'm looking for one just like that for my lounge!

    1. It's an etsy purchase! Check out the original nursery reveal post for th link (source list at bottom of page):

      Thx so much for dropping by!

  14. Love Etsy! Thanks Freckles Chick, might have to buy just that ;)


Let's get weird up in here.
~Freckles Chick~