Join me... I guest post over at Hi Sugarplum today, taking part in Cassie's Marry, Make Out & Muzzle series
 I reveal which celebrities make my heart melt, my face flush & my skin cringe.

As if there weren't enough reasons to be envious of that Cassie (beautiful home, boundless DIY abilities, humorous outlook on life, & a sense of style that can churn out colorful-classy-chic ensembles), she goes & comes up with this insanely fun twist of a guest blogger series.

Good thing she's so effin' awesome, or else we'd be total frenemies.

So come join me!  And feel free to play along & share your own Marry, Make Out & Muzzle choices by leaving a comment over there; the more the merrier.  My own celeb choices might please, surprise or horrify you.  One thing's for sure: I had far too much wine fun Google imaging celebs whilst writing up my post.

Thanks so much for having me over, Cassie!!
Happy weekend to all!


  1. Just had to say I loved your choices! And of course I picked Ryan Gosling, too :)

    1. Aww thx S! We're not only sexy kitchen gadget twins--we're sexy celeb fantasy twins too. Thx for playing along!

  2. I went over to "Hi SP", and MAN, that was funny. The "these puppies are sick" drawing made me do a spit-take.

    My choices:
    Marry: I have been mentally engaged to Pierce Brosnan for some years now. He may not be getting any younger, but hey, neither am I. As long as he doesn't sing, we'll be fine.

    Make out: the actor who plays the hapless contractor on that new show Bent. OMG. There is just something about him that makes me want to purposely destroy something in my home, something STRUCTURAL, so that he can come over, in character, and fix me--whoops, it. The best part is that I don't even really know his name, and I actually like it like that.

    Muzzle: I don't know anything about him, but I have to change the radio station when anything by Nickleback comes on, because the lead singer's voice makes me want to...change the station. Too much scratchy yelling trying to pass as singing.

    Thanks for the shout out on All Things G&D! I am all a-flutter with excitement to meet Dusty. When you come here, I want to meet you too! So get on that, haha!



Let's get weird up in here.
~Freckles Chick~