Featured & Warm Wishes

My blog friend Jennifer of Rambling Renovators has included me in her annual Great Reads tour today!  Hop on over to boost my ego find out what was my most popular post & my favorite post of 2013 (and more).  I've read Jen's blog from the beginning & by some small miracle she still reads mine ;-)  Jen is one of the most inspiring, talented, genuine, & humble bloggers out there & to say that I'm honored to be on her list (amongst such awesome bloggers to boot) is an understatement.  Thank you, J! Extra thanks to all of you for taking the time to drop in from time to time to read my ramblings!

And totally unrelated but because I just can't resist, here look at my kid!

Quinn learned the word frost on our morning walk: "Frooooosst"

If you celebrate the winter holidays, I hope yours are happy & joyful!  
Like hearing magical jingle bells at your door.  
Warm wishes & merry merry, friends!

15 comments:

  1. she's a beautiful lil' girl, perfect mix of you and the hubby :) Merry Xmas to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the highest compliment, thank you kindly Tracy! Merry Christmas to you & yours!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. So mommy and me. Cute, cute, cute. Merry Christmas to all of you.

    jbhat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, friend! Merry merry & a bright New Year to you & yours!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. So incredibly honoured to have you on the tour FC! You will always be one of my favourite bloggers. xoxo.

    And how cute is Quinn?? So stylish that girl is, just like her mama. Hope your holidays have been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling's mutual, my friend!! Thanks again for having me, xoxo.

      Delete
  4. So sweet, Quinn is adorable and so stylish! Loving the little scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! She's in pjs 80% of the time ;-)

      Delete
  5. Her scarf? Her mittens? She's my fashion idol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's starting to go to her head ;-)

      Merry merry, friend!

      Delete
  6. The matching mittens KILL me. Happy holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist ;-) Happy Holidays to you & yours!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. seriously mama!!!??? she is scrumptious . . . she has a flicker of mischief in her eyes that I love!!! ummm and about that scarf . . is it an infinity scarf and where did you get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, gal!!! You're so kind to say that. You see it, too right? She is full of mischief, that one. Her scarf is from Abercrombie Kids & it's not an infinity scarf--I just looped it & tied it to look like one. She surprisingly loves it.

      Thanks for dropping by, friend!
      xoxo

      Delete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~