Tuesday Tidbits

Courtney of A Thoughtful Place is another favorite blog gal pal I have yet to meet ;-)  You probably already know how inspiring, kind, witty, & all sorts of awesome she is.  Sort of a big deal.  My big deal radar goes crazy every time I'm near Courtney's blog or her Instagram feed.  She invited me to partake in her fun Fashion Snapshot series & today's my turn.  I'm chatting about how my personal style/fashion sense influence my home & design choices. Spoiler: so low-maintenance.  What do you mean, you're not surprised?!  Thanks a million for having me, Court!!!


* Did you watch the Oscars?  I love the Oscars but hate watching it live (weirdo).  So drawn out, so full of speeches & stuff ;-)  I just prefer logging on after the fact to see the the red carpet looks & highlights in one neat recap.  Ellen rocked it (pizza & all) per usual.  Lupita moved me to tears.  Jennifer Lawrence was in typical J Law mode which makes me hope we can be friends even more.  Portia's dress was my favorite.  And of course, there was the selfie that broke Twitter.


* Last but certainly not least, Stefanie of Brooklyn Limestone & Jen of Rambling Renovators have rounded up an amazing group of bloggers (hey, how did I get in there) for a Favorite Things gift exchange, Mother's Day edition.

We've each been secretly assigned someone & I'm so excited to surprise my giftee with some of my favorite things.  A springtime Secret Santa if you will.  We're all long-time bloggers & moms who share a passion for home, design, & DIY....my kind of party!  I can't wait to share more & I hope you'll come along for the fun!


Thanks to the lovely Stef & Jen for gathering such a great group & for organizing a way for us to connect!  
And for inviting me to play.
Now, I'm off to figure out how best to ship a crate of wine to my giftee.  Kidding.  Probably.
(OK, now I'm officially retiring that joke.  I'm no Ellen, that's for sure.)

23 comments:

  1. Love your style post - perfection!! The Oscars were awesome, I know what you mean about being too drawn out. I saw the first hour or so, then fast forward some of the speeches a bit - too much talking for me haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words, friend!! Them coming from your stylish self just sweetens the deal ;-)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Heading over to Courtney's!! Personally love low maintenance. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks a bunch for taking the time to leave such a sweet comment, gal! Hooray for low maintenance!

      Delete
  3. Love that lace top in your post. And you looked radiant. Not sucking up, promise! Haha! I can't wait to see what you gals gift! My invite must have been lost in the mail, right? I'm looking at you, Stef. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, friend, you're the very best.
      And um yeah, I'm still wondering how I'M on the list!? ;-)
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Fun post FC! Courtney knows a fashionable lady when she sees one - your non-style works for you ;)

    Soooo excited to be exchanging gifts with you ladies. Can't wait to see what everyone picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks a million, my friend! And right back atcha!!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. So happy to see you over at Courtney's! Both of you are beautiful, talented and quality people in my book. I adore your striped lace top and your style. Hubby and I watched the Oscars. He was interested in the awards and for me it was all about the fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, Allison, you are so sweet and kind. Love you. Thanks for always making us smile.

      Delete
    2. Allison, you are the sweetest. EVER. Thanks so much for your kind words!! And for spreading such cheer to those around you. Your comments always make me smile & I so look forward to them!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Yay! Loved seeing you over at Courtney's today. Ummm can I get a moment of silence for Portia and that dress! Holy smokes. Also I looooooved Lupita that night. the girl is just flawless. Like everytime we see her she looks amazing. Also little Hermoine looked stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much for the kick ass comment over on Court's blog, S!! I kind love you.

      And I mean, WOW. Portia was smokin' hot as usual. Lupita totally knows how to wear colors. And I heart Hermione, so grown up. Now I feel old.

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. So many fun things! Loved your post over at Courtney's. You are adorable and make low-maintenance look high-fashion. You're my hero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J, you make me see rainbows & unicorns. Thanks for that :)

      Delete
  8. You are the cutest. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my blog series. Love you, girl. So effortless and amazing. And really hoping that the wine crate is for me. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giiirl, thanks for having me! The feeling's mutual x1000!
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Ok, you are the cutest!! I loved your style feature :)

    And did you get me for the blogger exchange?? The suspense is killing me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, C!! The highest compliment coming from someone as stylish as yourself!

      I might have you. Did you get me? ;-)

      Delete
  10. Fun fun - can't wait to see what you give and get! Loved your post at Courtney's - effortlessly stylish - always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how I can put on some real clothes every once in a while, you know, when I put the wine down ;-)

      Thanks, friend!
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Oh how fun :) I am off to check you out on Courtneys :) xo Kristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for the lovely comment over there, K!
      xoxo

      Delete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~