Stuff I saw

Happy Friday!  Many, many thank you's for your kind words on our family & SoCal trip recap.  I'm behind on replying to comments but I truly appreciate you taking the time to read & leave such fun comments, friends!

Stuff I saw, links I'm lovin':

I adore dressing Quinn in clothes that I'd wear myself.  I know it won't be too long before she has very specific opinions on what she wears (actually she's already dressing herself in the funniest getups so here we go).  If I had a million dollars (ahem, Harper Beckham), I'd take Bonpoint by storm.

I cannot get this DIY faux bone inlay mirror out of my head!  I meant to link to it months ago & stumbled upon it again recently.  Shelley is incredibly inspiring & the gal makes me constantly laugh out loud on Instagram.

I could get used to this living room.
Kristin's glorious garden party for her darling daughter is the sweetest thing. There's nothing this gal can't do.

Did you see Holly's fabulous house tour on Style Me Pretty?  I've followed her renovations for years & she's segued into flipping houses beautifully.  She's the flippin' queen ;-)  So genuine, too.

I've been loving digging into the archives of Mimi's blog, getting deliciously lost in her fairy tale lifestyle in the French countryside.
Last year, it was the J Crew bubble necklace, this year it's the tassel necklace....neither of which I own.  But what I'm really digging is one of these.


Have a wonderful weekend! We've got a fun-filled one with friends, kiddos, & frolicking in nature. 
And wine (no kidding).

5 comments:

  1. Awww... You're so sweet :) Um, just checked out Mimi's blog. What!!! I suddenly feel so uncool and boring with my trips to Target and frozen chicken for dinner. Again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Us too! Though we did frolic whimsically thru a magical woods once.....or maybe that was just me chasing down Quinn thru the Lowes garden center. The details are fuzzy.

      Love all your projects!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. That four year old's party is my dream party. Sad or awesome? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be my dream party, too. Oh who am I kidding, I want to model my 36th birthday after it, sparkley headband & all.

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. YES to that living room! Love
    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~