The Home Depot Halloween Style Challenge

Hello & Happy Halloween!

Simmer down, Freckles....wasn't it just Labor Day?!  The fun folks at The Home Depot invited me back to participate in this year's Halloween Style Challenge & I was thrilled to answer with a resounding YES.  Hope you'll check it out!  

I've never decorated for Halloween in my life, so this was a scary Challenge indeed.  I brainstormed many mantel looks (glam? minimalist? harvest?) & in the end, went for a slightly sinister Halloween look.  My latent inner goth phase is probably rejoicing ;-)

I hope you like it!  Many thanks to The Home Depot for having me!


11 comments:

  1. I've always loved decorating for halloween, and it's one of the only times I craft anymore. Not sure what it is...but I love all the skulls and creepy?! I am, however, anti psycho and devil stuff, so I guess I do have a line. Can't wait to see the fun your scared up!! #seewhatIdidthere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do creepy well, my friend ;-) And I do see what you did there. Love you to pieces.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love it, It's so crazy clever and creepy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, friend!! It was what I was going for ;-)
      xo

      Delete
  3. I love it! The wreath on the urn is my favorite! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks a million for dropping by, my friend! Miss your faces like you wouldn't believe, xoxo.

      Delete
  4. Dude. It's freaking awesome. Like, really, really, really awesome. And I love how the "ghost" chair made an appearance #cleverclever This makes me so excited to decorate for Halloween this year! BTW, I'm stealing your drippy pumpkin idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Levitating candles whaaaa?! Amazing! Great job, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so awesome! Fun creepy and totally stylish at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mantel! Makes me want to steal some of your ideas and decorate now. I'm sure the baby poop beige color we got when we bought the house will add to the creepiness. I have got to get this place painted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The candles take the cake! Go, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Let's get weird up in here.
xoxo
~Freckles Chick~